Oracle Product Administrator
We are looking for a passionate candidate who would be able to develop and maintain software to ensure accurate and high quality output through analysing, designing, coding, testing and supporting business systems.
Visionnear is permanently doing “Search and Selection” procedures to be able to increase our staff and to fulfill our Customer projects.
- Abroad (Nord Italy)
- Project based (initially 60 days)
- Model and design of an HA solution for Oracle Weblogic Server understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of the client applications. Provide guidance on best practice for the migration to Oracle Weblogic Server 12cR2.
- Model and design of an HA solution for Oracle Forms and Reports 12cR2 understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of the client applications.
- Validate and fine tune the migration from Oracle Database 11g to 12cR2 to reduce the risks of service unavailability. Optimization of the disaster recovery solution implemented with Oracle Data Guard.
- Provide advice and recommendations to proficiently adopt the Unlimited Licensing Model (DI /07590 FC) for Oracle Database and Oracle WebLogic server and options, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of the client applications
- Specialized in Oracle Weblogic server to support the implementation and the configuration of the defined HA solution together with the migration to Oracle Weblogic Server 12cR2.
- A final document reporting the results of the consultancy, analysis and implemented tasks is to be provided.
- Specific Expertize in: Oracle Weblogic Server, Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle Database.
Competencies for success
- Learning on the Fly
- Technical Learning
- Action Orientated
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Good Presentation Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Good Time Management
- Good Written Communications
- Problem Solving Attitude
Offer (bonuses, benefits)
- A remuneration package corresponding to your experience
- An international working environment which will improve your professional career
- Training path in line with your professional goals
- A no-nonsense culture